1. Every participant will have their temperature taken before class starts.
2. Wearing a mask is not mandatory, but if a participant wishes to wear a mask, that's fine.
3. All chairs will be cleaned with disinfectant before and after each class.
4. No student is allowed to touch the tennis balls; they will use their tennis racquet or feet to move the balls if necessary
5. Only the tennis pro will be touching or picking up any tennis balls.
6. No student will be allowed to touch each other or high-five each other.
7. No more than 4 to 6 students will be allowed in a class at a time.
8. Slammer Tennis World will provide hand sanitizer for each class for participants to use when class starts and ends.
9. Social distancing will be enforced at all times. All students will be kept 6 feet apart from each other.
10. The tennis pro will also maintain social distance from every student.
11. Only the tennis pro will be allowed to touch and handle the carts, hoppers and any other teaching equipment during the lesson.
12. Lessons will not be scheduled back to back; there will be at least 15 minutes between lessons so that clients can leave and arrive whilst complying with social distancing rules.
13. All parents must remain outside the tennis court and maintain social distance from other parents/kids.